AS-950C Colour Printer
High quality printing at a very low cost
The AS-950C Digital Colour Printer from Neopost is the world's first printer to leverage patented Memjet® technology to dramatically improve direct mail and transpromotional marketing – at an extremely low total cost of ownership. It allows mail centres, print shops and marketers of all sizes to take advantage of exceptional colour printing fidelity and printing speed across a wider variety of paper and label stocks than ever before. The AS-950C is ideally suited for applications such as envelopes and stationery, including wedding, birthday and holiday cards, special event invitations, mail addressing and barcoding, postage printing and more.
- High-capacity feeder (500 sheets/envelopes).
- Full page printing up to 3,600 pages/hour.
Ease of Use
- Works with all PC applications.
- Control operations through web server - an intuitive printer driver application.
- 250 ml ink tanks and 70,400-nozzle fixed print head enable it to run three times longer than the average laser printer.
- Consumes only 120W of energy - the same as a light bulb.
- Significantly reduces cost per printed piece compared to other inkjet and laser printers.
- Prints on plain, textured and coated stocks.
- Will not emboss or damage windowed envelopes.
- Can print on cards as small as 3"x4".