IS-6000 Commercial Mailing System
Commercial Mail Processing Made Easy
Meet Neopost’s IS-6000 high-production, web-enabled Mailing System. The IS-6000 combines outstanding productivity, ease of use and ergonomics with direct internet access to all of your online tools and powerful web-based iMeter™ Apps to help you take control of your outgoing mail processing.
With state-of-the-art technology, whisper-quiet operation, internet connectivity and a host of helpful iMeter™ Apps at your fingertips, the IS-6000 is the best-in-class solution to meet all your mail processing requirements.
- High-Capacity Envelope Feeder reloads on the fly.
- True Mixed Mail Feeder eliminates the need for hand sorting your mail.
- Best-in-class sealing capability easily processes stacks of envelopes arranged in both open and closed-flap configurations.
- Smart Start and Differential Weighing improve user productivity through automated mail processing.
- Optional i-Weigh in-motion, mixed-size weighing provides additional productivity and simplification of operations.
- Mail-dedicated iMeter™ Apps can help you save a minimum of 8% on postage costs.
- Take the guess work out of managing your ink levels with automated Ink Alerts.
- Check your account balance online 24/7.
- Convenient online report generation to view and manage your postage usage anytime.
- The IS-6000's intuitive, web-enabled full colour 15" Touch Screen come standard with large buttons, simple-to-use navigation menus and direct internet access to online tools such as myneopost, Canada Post.ca, Fedex, Purolator and UPS, the IS-6000 transforms your Mailing System into a fully connected Postal Terminal.
- Dual-pump jet spray sealing system and five levels of spray adjustments ensure top quality tip-to-tip envelope sealing every time.
- The IS-Series iMeter™ provides on-demand online access to a full comprehensive suite of apps to control your Mailing System and postage expenditures.
- State of the art Inking System and Ink Cartridge redesigned to improve printing quality.
- Print Head is built into the hardware and guaranteed to last the life of the mailing system.
- Smart Speed Control automatically adjusts processing speed in-motion to adjust to changes in envelope sizes and thickness.
- Request on-site support online and track the status of your service request anytime.
- Save time and increase efficiency by taking advantage of the standard LAN connection that automatically connects to any network type.
- Get added support and anticipate potential problems with remote diagnostics.
- Remote postage rate downloads make postal updates simple.
- Eco-Partners ink cartridge recycling program make sure your empty cartridges do not end up in a landfill.
- Industry leading collection of complimentary Mailing System services including remote feature activation, low ink courtesy calls, scheduled preventive maintenance calls, refresher training courses and guaranteed on-site response times.