Customer Service Representative - Bilingual
Answer inbound telephone calls from Customers in a positive professional manner. Resolve or re-direct inbound customer calls as required to ensure customer satisfaction. This includes dispatching service calls and providing front line customer service for all deposit, credit related inquiries and processing sales related requests for supplies. Follow up where possible to ensure customer issues are addressed in a timely manner.
• As a member of the Call Centre Team, receives and processes incoming calls in an effective and efficient manner, and assists in managing the call flow, including fluctuation in call volume.
• Determines the purpose of incoming calls and provides front line customer support and/or redirects the calls as appropriate.
• Provides front line customer support, which may include:
o addressing tier-one technical queries;
o dispatching service calls to Technicians;
o liaising with the technical team on status of service issues;
o answering all invoices and credit related inquiries;
o processing wire transfers, direct deposits and credit card payments.
• Updates and maintains accurate information in the customer service database and produces reports as required.
• Contributes to the revenue by facilitating the sale of accessories and supplies, a select category of Neopost products;
• Assists with departmental projects and other duties as required.
• Secondary school/college graduation or equivalent experience in a call center or business environment.
• One year of previous customer service and/or order processing experience in a call center or customer service position.
• Must be able to work a rotating schedule to cover the hours of 8:30 to 6:00PM Monday to Friday.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook with the aptitude to learn new systems quickly.
• Verbal and written communication skills in both English and French.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and work in a fast pace environment.
• Detailed oriented with the aptitude for working with figures.
• Demonstrated ability to problem solve, with the analytical skills to understand customers’ issues and work towards resolution.
• Positive customer service aptitude with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to influence others and to turn negative into positive.
• A team player able to work effectively in an open concept office environment.
Neopost Canada is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org