The Top 5 Ways Mail Automation Improves Your Customer Engagement
Every customer interaction presents an opportunity to make the right impression, to meet customers’ needs and to build relationships that could generate revenue for years to come. Each communication is therefore important but generating letters, mailers, emails and more is labor-intensive, time-consuming and can be error-prone – especially when there are multiple departments involved.
Fortunately, automation in outgoing mail management can help. It can deliver cost and time savings and have a positive impact on customer engagement – here’s how:
- Personalization – customers prefer to receive customized and personalized communications. They want – even expect - companies to know who they are and to demonstrate this. This can be challenging to do when communications are prepared manually; using automation opens up possibilities to do more with personalization and to reap the benefits from doing so.
- Choice – a well thought-out and brilliantly written marketing campaign can fail completely if it lands with a customer at the wrong time or in the wrong way. It just won’t grab their attention. Every customer has preferences over how they wish to stay in touch – digital; print; or a combination. Managing these preferences is a tall order when manual processes treat each channel separately. Output management software helps by centralizing communications and managing multi-channel customer preferences.
- Speed – naturally you want to respond to customer enquiries by sending information as quickly as possible, but this can be slow if you must generate a completely new item of correspondence, print and prepare it for posting manually. With digital tools, the requirement can be entered into the system, a template chosen and personalized and the item dispatched according to the customer’s preference so that they receive the information how and when they want it.
- Professionalism – multi-channel output management software supports consistency and creativity of communications. The impact of each piece can be maximized by adding color, images and logos. No matter what size the company is, it’s important to convey a consistent and professional image which is possible through centralized communications.
- Coordination – it makes sense for multiple printed communications to the same customer to reach them together. Yet, so often messages go out separately which is not only wasteful of paper and postage, it also gives an impression that the company lacks coordination. Through digital tools, communications can be combined into a single mailing. It’s efficient, cost effective and presents a single, unified view of the company.
The Never-ending Demand for Digital Transformation in the Healthcare Industry
Healthcare is undergoing a huge digital transformation, one that touches almost all aspects of personal care and the services provided by healthcare professionals. Its impact is felt in the type and availability of health services, access to information, patient interaction with healthcare...
Preparing for Healthcare’s Digital Future
Across many industries, businesses and institutions are migrating away from out-dated, time-consuming manual processes and towards automation and digitization. For some, external pressures, such as a need to meet regulatory requirements prompts this; for others, pressure results from internal...