Communication & Shipping Solutions (CSS) Support Specialist
Neopost Canada is currently seeking a dedicated, customer-centric Communication & Shipping Solutions (CSS) Support Specialist out of our Markham office located by Steeles and Woodbine. Working closely with all sales channels and customers, you will be responsible for providing technical support for software configuration and installation, including pre and post-implementation customer support. Under the direction of the Vice President of Sales, the position will liaise with the CSS Business Development & Support Manager, the Technical Support and Service teams, as well as third party suppliers to offer an end-to-end solution.
Why consider working with us?
- A positive, fun, progressive and engaged workplace culture
- Competitive salary and benefits offerings
- A retirement savings plan with company match
- Professional growth and development
- Flex hours and work/life balance
- And more!
General Technical Expertise
- Act as liaison between the sales channels, business development, third party suppliers and customers.
- Work with the Marketing team to share application features and design trends as well as customers’ feedback.
- Provide technical expertise for the preparation of PRAs (Project Requirement Analysis)/POCs (Proof of Concept), sales proposals, and Request for Proposal (RFP).
- Maintain awareness and keep abreast of constantly changing software offerings.
- Stay informed on new or emerging trends and technologies that provide clear benefits to the organization, business partners, and/or customers/clients.
- Design and develop business solutions for customers and recommend technical communication and shipping software solutions (proprietary Neopost and 3rd party partner solutions).
- Assess and document end-user infrastructure specifications and requirements.
- Ensure that server hardware is adequately sized and configured; conduct capacity planning scenarios to meet customers’ needs.
- Evaluate hardware and software offerings to ensure that these meet customers’ requirements.
- Develop implementation plans in collaboration with customers, Technical Support and Service teams, and third-party suppliers (as required) for the configuration and installation of software solutions.
- Project manage and execute software implementations, which include the delivery and integration of intended solutions to customers sites and technology structure.
- Evaluate performance of software and systems and make appropriate changes to the infrastructure as required.
- Ensure that web-based applications are optimized.
- Provide orientation and advice to new users of technology.
- Provide information technology support and perform on-site quality control testing, updates, maintenance and repairs.
- Troubleshoot errors and fix system issues via periodic testing and other methods.
- Maintain and keep the customers' software systems running with minimal downtime.
- Plan, write, modify, and test website related code.
- Maintain accurate records of all account implementation activities within BusinessBase CRM (soon transitioning to Sales Force), as well as our Online CSS Portal.
- Degree or diploma in computer science, computer systems engineering, software engineering, web design, or a field related to the industry or commensurate work experience.
- 3+ years of related experience, including system/software implementation and project management in a technology friendly environment.
- Strong knowledge of browser compatibility problems for all platforms and major browser types.
- A demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Familiarity with various programming languages and development platforms.
- Ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders and end users.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- A customer-centric mindset with proven problem-solving skills.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Demonstrated time management skills along with the ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands.
- High flexibility with strong interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a team and diverse environment.
- Ability to travel from time-to-time to various customer locations across Canada (<5-10%).
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply via email to: email@example.com. Please indicate your base salary expectations in your application. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, kindly note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Neopost Canada is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.