Field Service Technician
Reporting to the Technical Service Manager, this position provides on-site technical service and end-user training. The Field Service Technician is also responsible for promoting Neopost Canada products and services. Traveling within the assigned territory is required.
- Provide onsite technical service and repairs on Neopost products.
- Install equipment and deliver training to end-users as required.
- Promote Neopost products and services and seek revenue opportunities.
- Ensure that the equipment is in compliance with Canada Post regulations.
- Provide technical services in accordance with Company standards.
- Contact customers within 1 hour of receiving a dispatch.
- Assess technical problems, determine course of action, and conduct on-site visits when required.
- Order and maintain adequate supply of equipment parts and ensure that all related paperwork is current and complete.
- Complete daily and monthly service and customer reports.
- Stay current with the technology, regulatory requirements, and continuously seek learning opportunities through Company sponsored training, external courses, or independent studies.
- Meet or exceed field service key performance indicators.
- Maintain a positive cooperative business relationship with customers and within the department.
- Actively solicit feedback from customers on areas where the Company and customer interface.
- Post-secondary accreditation in electro mechanics or office equipment repair or equivalent practical work experience
- A+ and Network+ certification completed.
- Must be able to speak and write in English proficiently.
- Excellent electro-mechanical troubleshooting and repair skills along with small tool expertise.
- Two to three years’ experience in a customer service role and a professional commitment to customer service excellence.
- Previous field service experience would be a definite asset.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to listen to customers’ requirements.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the aptitude to build positive relationships.
- An exceptional team player with utmost integrity and professionalism.
- Sound organizational skills with a strong sense of urgency.
- Basic knowledge of PC's and MS programs.
- The ability to work alone and with minimal supervision.
- A valid driver’s license and good driving record are a must as is the ability to travel within the assigned territory.
- The ability to lift up to 20 kilograms.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate your base salary expectations in your application. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, kindly note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Neopost Canada is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.