Using different couriers to ship across town, across North America or around the world? Want to instantly compare all delivery services on one screen? Want to find the best option based on price and delivery time? Want to print labels, schedule pickups, track shipments and get real-time status updates all from one secure website? Meet 2Ship. 2Ship leverages the power of web hosting to bring you a complete all-in-one solution that integrates all your shipping activities and accounts into a single platform.
These terms describe the latest in software and application distribution technology. In this model, customers don’t have to buy, install, update, maintain, backup or support the shipping software they use. 2Ship removes the IT burden from your business and allows any authorized user with internet access to ship on a secure platform from any location.
Make a real contribution to your bottom line
Ensure that every parcel you ship is at the lowest available price. Because delivery prices, surcharges and fuel surcharges change regularly, you need a system that monitors these changes for you. 2Ship keeps track of all courier service and price changes and then displays them in real time on a single screen, allowing you to make informed decisions for every package you ship. Instantly compare delivery services and prices across couriers to choose the service that best suits your budget and shipping requirements. Then, print labels and arrange pick-ups, all from one easy-to-use secure website.
Cost effective for small business tool
Because 2Ship is web-based, the cost to access multiple couriers’ services is no longer limited to large companies with large budgets. With 2Ship, employees in any organization can easily ship and save money. Once logged in, you’ll enjoy all the benefits of the 2Ship platform, including:
• One-click access to all your couriers
• Instant service, price and delivery time comparisons on one screen
• Automatic address validation
• Creation of Customs invoices
• Online filing cabinet that stores all your shipping documentation
• Shipping cost allocation
• Complete control over all user activities across unlimited locations
• Monthly reconciliation service that guarantees your invoices do not include erroneously billed shipments
• No costly hardware or IT support expenses
• No need to pay for keeping you courier service prices up to date