Account Executive, Technical Office Equipment
- Market and sell Neopost’s full range of mailing and logistics solutions including both hardware and software to both new and existing customers.
- Seek out opportunities within the assigned territory, building and maintaining a funnel of new business prospects.
- Apply effective selling methodology and consultative approach.
- Develop and maintain strong long-term relationships at all levels within organization and within the business community.
- Complete documentation pertaining to sales orders and contract negotiations.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly forecast reports.
- Previous business-to-business direct sales experience, ideally in the office solutions market.
- Post-secondary degree or equivalent experience in a business environment.
- Proven record of achievements for the development of assigned territory and selling multi-products and solutions.
- Demonstrated analytical skills to assess market trends and plan a sales strategy for the assigned territory.
- The proven ability to effectively manage a software sale process, implementing solutions for enhanced business practices is advantageous.
- Ability to call at all levels within an organization including executive levels, with the ability to negotiate and influence positively.
- Excellent verbal communication skills in French and English.
- A consultative approach to customer service with business analysis experience and proposal development.
- Business acumen along with utmost integrity and professionalism.
- Problem solving and proven analytical skills to address customer issues.
- Sound organizational skills with a strong sense of urgency to work in a fast pace environment.
- Proficient in basic software and computer knowledge as well as the ability to learn new systems.
- Must have a valid driver’s licence and be willing to travel within the assigned region.
Neopost Canada is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org