Account Executive – Quebec City
- Market and sell Neopost full range of mailing equipment (postage meters, scales etc.), including folding/inserting products to both new and existing customers.
- Work within an assigned territory to achieve and exceed monthly sales quotas.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of all Neopost mailing products and services.
- Apply effective selling methodology and processes to maximize business opportunities within the assigned territory.
- Develop and maintain strong long-term relationships within the business community.
- Maintain prospects database.
- Complete and ensure accuracy of all documentation pertaining to sales concluded and contract negotiations.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly forecast reports.
- Previous business-to-business direct sales experience, ideally in the office solutions market.
- Proven record of achievements for the development of assigned territory and selling multi-products and solution.
- Demonstrated analytical skills to assess market trends and plan a sales strategy for the assigned territory.
- Excellent verbal communication in French and English.
- ability to negotiate and influence positively.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the aptitude to build strong internal business relationships and draw on resources when required.
- A consultative approach to customer service with business analysis experience and proposal development.
- Business acumen along with utmost integrity and professionalism.
- Problem solving ability and proven analytical skills and resourcefulness to effectively address customer related issues.
- Sound organizational skills with a strong sense of urgency to work efficiently in a fast pace environment.
- Proficient in basic software and computer knowledge as well as the ability to learn new systems.
- Must have a valid driver’s licence and be willing to travel within the assigned region.
Neopost Canada is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org