Document and Logistics Specialist (DLS) – Calgary
The DLS role is responsible for developing, implementing, and managing sales initiatives for the folder/inserters and envelope printers as well as logistics (shipping & tracking) software and address correction software. The primary focus is to prospect and increase Neopost market share in competitive accounts, while expanding the portfolio within current accounts. Responsibilities include building strategic relationships.
- Develop business relationships and increase revenues for defined product lines.
- Develop and maintain an in depth knowledge of the technology at the expertise level to sell the solutions.
- Proactively develop new customers, review leads, participate and conduct Integrated Account Reviews and conduct Customer Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Manage complex sales processes within targeted accounts focused on customer's business requirements and develop benchmark proposals.
- Coordinate technical resources for solution design and deployment.
- Lead a collaborative and diagnostic sales approach.
- Increase Neopost sales and market awareness of our solutions.
- Actively participate in account planning sessions while working within a team-based environment to ensure the identification and sale of new opportunities.
- Engage the appropriate Neopost resources to solve customer challenges/problems creating a positive ROI.
- Complete all assigned product certifications.
- Maintain accurate records of all account activities within the CRM.
- Contribute to forecasting activities and setting of objectives.
- Meet or exceed revenue expectations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- University degree or equivalent experience in sales, marketing, technology or related field.
- At least 5 years of business-to-business sales experience, including developing, maintaining and growing accounts.
- Competitive industry knowledge - software related, service offerings, or direct mail knowledge which is tied to a customer communication strategy.
- Strong communication and presentation skills within all levels of the organization.
- Excellent at leading a collaborative sales approach, setting clear direction and distributing project work load with two-way dialogue and systematic follow up.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to influence and negotiate.
- Strong computer skills, with a proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
Neopost Canada is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please submit your resume to: email@example.com