Business Development Specialist
Business Development Specialist - Markham
The Business Development Specialist’s role is to drive business in the mid-high segment by executing targeted campaigns and effectively generating new business opportunities for both Mail and Software products. The BDS will work cooperatively with outside sales to schedule appointments and build a strong pipeline. This position plays an integral role in the transition of Neopost to a software and solutions provider in addition to increasing Brand Recognition and growing market share.
- Generate interest in Neopost’s products and services by understanding the prospect’s business and offering a compelling solution that addresses their needs.
- Deliver Neopost’s value proposition with conviction instilling a sense of confidence in our ability to deliver results.
- Qualify interest and secure appointments for both the direct and dealer sales channels.
- Meet the minimum standard for department metrics, including but not limited to daily call activity/volume, lead generation and qualified appointments.
- Accurately update and maintain the CRM with call activity and detailed notes.
- Manage time effectively, meet personal goals and work effectively with the team and other functional areas.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Post secondary school education or a minimum of three years experience in an inside sales environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, together with the ability to negotiate and influence.
- Bilingualism is preferred.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and work in a fast pace environment.
- A team player able to contribute to the ongoing development of the program.
- Proven problem solving skills with a sound understand of business culture.
- Proficiency with MS Office and the experience working in a CRM environment
Neopost Canada is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please submit your resume to: email@example.com