Accounts Receivable Representative
Accounts Receivable Representative - Markham
Coordinate all activities relating to the collection of delinquent accounts. This includes:
- Contact clients either through mail campaign, e-mail, and/or phone in order to make arrangements to receive payments for outstanding invoices.
- 80% focus on Neopost lease campaign: calling, dunning letters, emails.
- Reconcile accounts, conduct internal fund search if required, resolve invoicing problems and/or correct pricing.
- Liaise with other departments as required to resolve accounts/processing issues.
- Conduct searches - skip trace – to locate customers.
- Negotiate with customers to secure payment arrangements.
- Update and maintain collection records.
- Produce regular and ad hoc reports on collection activities.
- Work towards meeting monthly collection targets.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Train new hires
- Participate in our Coop Mentorship program
- Secondary school/college graduation or equivalent experience.
- Three years of previous collection experience and/or customer service experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook, proficiency in Excel and the aptitude to learn new systems quickly.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and work in a fast pace environment.
- Detail oriented with the aptitude for working with figures.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve, with the analytical skills to understand customers’ issues and work towards resolution.
- Positive customer service aptitude with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to influence others positively.
- A team player able to work effectively in an open concept office environment.
- Bilingualism (French & English) is preferred.
Neopost Canada is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please submit your resume to: email@example.com