Customer Communications Consultant
A World Leader of Solutions for Mailing & Document Handling Performance
Neopost is the European Leader and the number two global provider of mailing solutions and a major player in digital communications and shipping solutions. Founded in 1924, it has a direct presence in 31 countries, with over 6,100 employees and annual sales of €1.2 billion in 2015. Its products and services are sold in more than 90 countries.
Neopost supplies the most technologically advanced solutions for mailroom equipment, communication management solutions, folding/inserting and addressing as well as logistics management and traceability. Neopost also offers a full range of services, including consultancy, maintenance and financing solutions. Neopost is listed in the A compartment of Euronext Paris and belongs notably to the SBF 120 index.
Neopost offers a competitive compensation structure. To learn more about Neopost, please visit our website at www.neopost.ca
Customer Communications Consultant
The position will be dedicated to selling the Neopost software platform. The primary focus will be to prospect and increase Neopost market share in competitive accounts, while expanding our portfolio within current accounts. Responsibilities will include building strategic relationships with SMB, Enterprise and Government customers. The position will be presenting complex enterprise-wide business process oriented solutions, which will focus on Output Management Solutions, Customer Communications Management and Customer Information Management.
· Develop business relationships and increase Software revenues within a defined territory or a list of accounts.
· Develop and maintain an in depth knowledge of software technology at the expertise level to sell our software solutions both standalone, as well as in conjunction with hardware sales.
· Proactively develop new customers, review leads, participate and conduct Integrated Account Reviews and conduct Customer Quarterly Business Reviews.
· Manage complex sales processes within targeted accounts focused on customer's business communication requirements and develop benchmark proposals.
· Present Neopost as the expert in the Customer Communications Management space.
· Coordinate technical resources for solution design and deployment.
· Drive CSS solutions through a collaborative and diagnostic sales approach.
· Increase Neopost sales and market awareness of our CSS solutions.
· Actively participate in account planning sessions while working within a team-based environment to ensure the identification and sales of new opportunities.
· Establish proficiency in Business Process Improvement (BPI) and engage the appropriate Neopost resources to solve customer challenges/problems creating a positive ROI.
· Complete all assigned product certifications.
· Maintain accurate records of all account activities within BusinessBase CRM.
· Contribute to forecasting activities and setting of objectives.
· Meet or exceed revenue expectations.
· Perform other duties as assigned
· University degree or equivalent experience in sales, marketing, technology or related field.
· At least 5 years of business-to-business sales experience, including developing, maintaining and growing accounts.
· Competitive industry knowledge - software related, service offerings, or direct mail knowledge which is tied to a customer communication strategy.
· Strong communication and presentation skills within all levels of the organization.
· Excellent at leading a collaborative sales approach, setting clear direction and distributing project work load with two-way dialogue and systematic follow up.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to influence and negotiate.
· Strong computer skills, with a proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
Neopost Canada is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org