Business Development Specialist
Neopost Canada is looking for a Business Development Specialist to join our Inside Sales team. The successful candidate is an ambitious go-getter who thrives on hunting new business and making new connections. As a Business Development Specialist, you will be supporting the field sales team by proactively communicating our value proposition to potential customers, qualifying new business opportunities and scheduling meetings for the Account Executives. You will use your strong conversational skills and big personality to break through barriers and connect with decision makers.
· Conduct a consistently high volume of outbound calls within an assigned territory to build and maintain a strong opportunity pipeline.
· Effectively communicate the Neopost value proposition and competitive differentiators to increase awareness of products and services.
· Schedule in person or phone/webinar appointments for Account Executives.
· Accurately maintain/update prospect records, contacts and competitive data in the CRM.
· Work closely with cross functional teams to ensure high customer satisfaction.
· Manage time effectively to meet individual and team goals.
· Perform other duties as required.
· Post secondary education is an asset.
· 2 years previous experience in an outbound calling role.
· Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
· The ability to build relationships quickly.
· Solid organizational skills, quick to learn and apply knowledge.
· Positive “can do” attitude and passion for excellence.
Neopost Canada is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age. If you are interested in this career opportunity, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org, Bu