CSS Support Specialist
This newly created role will be responsible for the implementation, customer training and post-sales support with a focus on customer communications, shipping and tracking software solutions.
The position will work closely with the CSS Business Development & Support Manager, the Technical Support and Service teams, and liaise directly with third party suppliers to offer an end-to-end solution. This includes accountability for defining project requirement and expectations (SOW), and providing technical support for software configuration and installation, including post-implementation customer support.
Based in the Markham office, the role will be required to use online communication technologies and visit client sites across Canada.
Key responsibilities include:
· Assess and document end-user infrastructure specifications and requirements.
· Ensure that server hardware is adequately sized and configured; conduct capacity planning scenarios to meet customers’ needs.
· Verify hardware and software offerings to ensure that these meet customers’ requirements.
· Develop implementation plans in collaboration with customers, the Technical Support and Service teams, as well as third party suppliers, as required.
· Project manage, schedule and execute software configuration and installations, which includes the delivery and integration of intended solutions to customers’ sites and technology structure.
· Evaluate performance of software / systems and make appropriate changes.
· Ensure that applications are optimized.
· Provide orientation, training on the use of the software and advice to new users.
· Provide information technology support (Level I).
· Perform on-site quality control testing.
· Troubleshoot errors and fix system issues via periodic testing, and other methods.
· Update customers with new version releases, as required.
· Maintain and keep the customers' software systems running with minimal downtime.
· Maintain accurate records of all account implementation activities within the CRM and Online CSS Portal.
General Technical Expertise
· Act as liaison between the sales channels, third party suppliers and customers.
· Work with the Marketing team to share application features and design trends as well as customers’ feedback.
· Provide technical expertise for the preparation of PRAs (Project Requirement Analysis)/POCs (Proof of Concept), sales proposals, and Request for Proposal (RFP).
· Maintain awareness and keep abreast of constantly changing software offerings.
· Stay informed on new or emerging trends and technologies.
· Degree or diploma in computer science, computer systems engineering, software engineering, or a field related to the industry.
· Three years of related experience, including system/software implementation and project management in a technology environment.
· French bilingualism would be a definite asset.
· Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical members of the organization.
· Familiarity with various programming languages and development platforms.
· Ability to operate diagnostic equipment.
· Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing along with experience in conducting presentations.
· A customer centric mindset with a proven problem-solving aptitude.
· Demonstrated time management skills along with the ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands.
· High flexibility with strong interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a team and diverse environment.
· Flexible hours including willingness to travel overnight, 10% of the work schedule
Neopost Canada is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age. If you are interested in this career opportunity, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org