For only $17.95 a month, your IS-280 Mail'n Ship Station includes:
• Canada Post Domestic and International letter rates, rate updates, postage refills
• LAN/USB connection for quick system updates and remote diagnostics
• Hassle free service replacement
• 24/7 access to MYNEOPOST where you can manage all your mailing activity
• 3kg integrated scale for accurate postage application every time
• Friendly and courteous phone support for self-installation and user training
• Turn your IS-280 into a Mail’n Ship Station by adding NeoShip; an easy to use web tool that allows you to access real-time Canada Post parcel rates
• Benefit from the convenience of managing all your outgoing communications from one account
• Access detailed transaction reports not available through other online shipping tools
• Use any office printer to create Canada Post approved shipping labels
Neopost and Bullfrog Power
Neopost is proud to be partnered with Bullfrog Power, Canada’s leading green energy provider. By choosing Bullfrog Power’s green energy for all our Canadian facilities, Neopost is reducing its environmental impact and supporting the growth of green energy projects in Canada. This multi-year partnership will also see Bullfrog Power’s generators inject 100% green electricity back into the grid to match the power consumption of all Neopost Mail’n Ship Stations installed at new customer locations. Mail’n Ship Stations powered by green energy are a first for the industry in Canada and demonstrate Neopost’s commitment to include all stakeholders in its sustainability efforts.
We’ve Got You Covered
Neopost’s comprehensive MailCare service packages ensure every small business mailing system is operating at peak efficiency. With a team of friendly and experienced customer service agents behind every system, along with a guaranteed service replacement commitment, you can feel confident that all your business communications are getting to their destination on time. No hidden fees, no hassles; that’s our small business promise.